Doug and I went to the doctor on October 12th for the first ultra sound. It was pretty cool. I was freaking out the whole way there thinking, What if they ask if I am really pregnenant! I was scared they weren't going to find anything.
But what do you know we go in there I lie down and they put this gel stuff on my stomach and yep I sure was pregnant. I don't know why I was freaking out, because I knew I was.
The doctor said, there is your little shrimp!
We heard the little heart beat and it was about 145 beats per minute.
I go back in about 10 weeks to find out what the sex of the baby is, so make your bets now and we will see who is right. You have a 50/50 chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Becky and Doug,
I am so happy for you.
I can't wait for our 2 grandbabies to get here.
I just looked at your ultrasound, and of course I had to cry.
I will get to practice my grandparenting skills on Liam and use what I learn on your little one.
See you Friday.
Love, mom Watson
Hey Doug & Becky, congratulations!!!! It will be nice to see all the little ones around! Enjoy them, as they grow up fast! Mine graduates this year!
Good Luck!
Your cousin, Sis#1
Becky and Doug,
I am so excited for you guys. What a wonderful gift for the two of you. I know you will make great parents. Please keep me updated. I love being a Great Aunt.
Love to both you. Aunt Donna
Post a Comment