Thursday, October 11, 2007

Updates

Well I wanted to keep everyone up-to-date about what is going on with Doug and I because so many of our families and friends live far away or not too close to us anyways.

I am sure many have heard that we are expecting a little addition to our family in May 2008. I am going to try to keep up-to-date information about what is going on so friends and family don't feel left out. So check back often if you want to hear about what is going on with my pregnancy. If not check back when the baby is born and I will hopefully keep updated pictures of him or her on the site so everyone can see how quickly he or she is changing.

I go for my first ultrasound tomorrow to hear the heartbeat. Doug and I are both very excited about that. So right now I am only 10 weeks.

Talk to you all later and I hope everyone is enjoying the cold fall weather so far!

No comments: