So I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and everything is still going good. I have people at work asking me all the time how long I am working till. I don't understand why you would want to take off time before work and sit around the house and do nothing. So I have been telling everyone I am working up until I have the baby, why wouldn't I? I get to spend more time with her if I wait until she is born.
Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know that if you haven't heard already I am scheduled to have a C-section May 2nd at 8am. Some of you may be wondering why. Well the reason is Doug and I and my ear specialist and my OBYGN have been talking about this for several months now and my ear specialist believes that severe pushing of the child could result in some more hearing lost for me. So he recommended having the c-section done so I wouldn't have to worry about having to have ear surgery done after I delivered the child.
So 3 more weeks, that is if she doesn't come early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment