Last Thursday night I was trying to sleep and kept waking up for some reason and then started feeling some weird poking on my lower stomach. It took me a while to realize what it was but then figured out that it was her kicking or poking me. I tried to get Doug to feel it but he couldn't feel it since it was such a light kicking.
Sunday morning around 8am she was kicking me good and I woke Doug up and put his hand on my stomach to feel and he was finally able to feel her. It was such a neat feeling and I am finally starting to feel more preg. that I was before now that I can feel her moving around and my stomach is getting bigger.
Doug and I are still having problems picking out a name because we can't agree on one right now but we still have plenty of time.
I hope everyone's New Year has kicked off to a good start this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Since you are having so many problems coming up with a name, I figured this might help.
Highlight and put in as your address. Have fun. You have 5000 choices. If you can't find one on this list I feel sorry for my new little granddaughter.
http://whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/baby-name-finder/landing-page.aspx
How about Cicely (Sis-a-ley)
Just a name that popped in my head.
It is actually a tall plant with white flowers.
Its leaves are sometimes used as a herb, mainly in Germany and Scandinavia.
Is Al Scandanavian or Norwegian?
Changed my mind
How about Cienna Watson
HUH? HUH?
Post a Comment