Thursday, November 15, 2007

I have been hearing from friends and family "How are you doing?" I am doing great right now. I can't even tell I am pregnant. I am finally out of my first trimester going on 15 weeks right now and I have had no more night sickness that I was having in the first trimester.

There is really nothing new to say right now and not a whole lot going on with us. Opening gun season starts this Saturday so Doug has been getting ready to go hunting on Saturday morning. So for a while I won't see him much! He has already gotten a deer with his bow this year which I will include a picture later. Let's just hope he gets another one or two this year.

Well that's all I have to say for now.

Make sure you vote on the right side on whether or not you think we are having a boy or a girl!

Talk to you all later.

2 comments:

akemijoy said...

Hey, Becky!

I'm so excited for you and Doug! Looks like y'all are going to be the first parents of the group. Congrats!

Glad your sickness is down to a minimum. Can't wait to hear more about the more pleasant aspects of your journey to parenthood. The ultrasound is crazy!

Love to you and Doug,
akemi

Kelly Lanigan said...

Hey Beckers! I love your blog. I can't wait to see pictures of your baby bump! What day did you say your next appointment is? Tom and I are really excited for you guys. Keep us posted with all of your progress.
Love,
Kelly